Giỏ hàng rỗng
Collins English For Life - Writing B1+ Intermediate
Are you comfortable writing English in the classroom but nervous about writing in the real world?
To write confidently in English you need to practise different styles of written English.
Collins Writing helps you recognize different styles and choose the right language to get your message across. The twenty units focus on a wide variety of texts so that you can feel just as comfortable writing a postcard or using social media online.
Learn to write as fluently as you speak, use the right tone, and use persuasive language to get the response you need.
Featured writing styles include:
• online reviews
• instant messaging
• thank you letters
• job applications
Collins Writing is part of the new English for Life series and uses authentic material from the Collins Corpus, the world's largest database of the English language. It is suitable for self-study and classroom use, and can help towards Cambridge FCE preparation. Suitable for Intermediate learners of English (CEF level B1+).
• Twenty 4-page units with exercises and vocabulary work to help you improve your
• A wide variety of styles enables you to practise writing all types of texts - choose
from Writing Socially, Writing to Exchange Information, Writing Formally and
Writing Online for a Reading Public
• Get 'inside information' on contemporary English writing with Useful Tips
• Clarify complex areas with Language Focus advice
• Write confidently and get the response you need, no matter who you are writing to
• Access real vocabulary for everyday life, taken from the COBUILD English corpus
Mời bạn đón đọc.