Giỏ hàng rỗng
Collins English For Life - Reading B1+ Intermediate
Do you understand everything you read in English?
To read fluently in all situations you need to practise reading different kinds of texts.
Collins Reading presents 20 different texts with exercises to help you develop the skills to read anything you come across.
Reading features authentic texts and a wide variety of styles to help you develop your reading skills, such as reading for general understanding and reading for detail.
Featured texts include:
• signs and labels
• classic and modern novels
• social networking sites
Collins Reading is part of the new English for Life series and uses authentic material from the Collins Corpus, the world's largest database of the English language. It is suitable for self-study and classroom use, and can help towards Cambridge FCE preparation. Suitable for Intermediate learners of English (CEF level B1+).
• Twenty 4-page units with exercises and vocabulary work to help you improve your scanning and skimming skills
• A wide variety of texts enables you to practise reading all types of texts
• Authentic texts present real language
• Vocabulary-building exercises related to each text type
• Additional study tips to develop your reading skills and increase your reading speed
Mời bạn đón đọc.