Giỏ hàng rỗng
Barron's How To Prepare For The SAT 2009 - 23 RD Edition
The edition of Barron’s How to Prepare for the SAT reflects all of the changes in the new SAT. In writing this book, we have aimed to give you the advantages on the SAT that the students we tutor and teach in classes have enjoyed for decades. Therefore, we’d like you to think of this study guide as your personal SAT ttor, because that’s precisely what it is. Like any good tutor, it will work closely with you, prompting you and giving you pointers to improve your testing skills. It will help you pointers your trouble spots and show you how to work on them, and it will point out your strengths as well. After working with your tutor, you should see marked improvement in your performance.
Your personal tutor will be available to work with you whenever you like, for as lohg or short a time as you like. Working with your tutor, you can go as quickly or as slowly as you like, repareting sections as often as you need, skipping over sectiongs you already know well. Your tutor will give you explanations, not just correct answers, when you make mistakes, and will be infinitely patient and adaptable.
Here are just đặc few of the things your tutor offers you:
- It takes you step by step through thousands of critical reading, writing, and mathematical questions, showing you how to solve them and how to avoid going wrong.
- It offers you dozens of clear - cut Testing Tactics and shows you how to use them to attack every question type you will find on the new SAT.
- It enables you to simulate actual testing conditions, providing you with đặc diagnostic test and six model tests - all with answers fully explained - each of which follows the format of the SAT exactly.
- It provides comprhensive mathematics review in arithmetic, algebra, and geometry - the three math aread you need to know to do well on the SAT.
It pinpoints specific sources of SAT reading passages, naming authors and books and magazines, and provides đặc college - level reading list that can guide you to these works and more.
It gives you he 365 - word High Frequency Word List, 365 words from abridge to zealot that have been shown by computer analysis to occur and reoccur on actual published SATs, plus Barron’s 3500 Basic Word List, your best chance to acquaint yourself with the whole range of college - level vocabulary you will face on the SAT.
- It even gives you your own set of high frequency word list flash cards in đặc conventient tear - out section at the back of the book. More than 200 words that have appeared regularly on previous SAT exams are presented, each with its part of speech, pronunciation, definition, and illustrative sentence. Separate th cards and carry some with you to study in spare momentts. Or devise a competitive game, and ues them with a partner.
No other book offers you as much. Your personal tutor embodies Barron’s ongoing commitment to provide you with the best possibel coaching for the SAT and every other important test you take. It has benefited from the dedicated labors of Linde Turner and other members of the editorial staff of Barron’s all of whom wish you the best as you settle down with your tutor to work on the SAT.
Get Acquainted with the SAT
Let’s Look at the SAT
Winning Tactics for the SAT
Pinpoitn Your Trouble Spots
A diagnostic SAT
Tactics, straegies, Practice: Critical Reading
The Sentence Completion Question
The Critical Reading Question
Build your Vocabulary
Tactics, straegies, Practice: Writing Skills
Gramar, plain anf fanciful
Common problems in grammar and usage
The writing skills questions
Writng đặc 25 - minuts easy
Tactics, straegies, Practice: Mathematics
Introduction to the Mateh sections
Math strategies and Tactics
(Giá = Sách + 1 CD)
Mời bạn đón đọc.